Tempt your little picky eater with yummy & crunchy almond cookies.
- 8 scoops of PediaSure powder
- 125g butter
- 150g brown sugar
- 100ml water
- 1 pinch ammonium bicarbonate
- 320g self-rising flour
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon powder
- 200g almond slivers
- Beat butter and sugar until creamy.
- Separately, dissolve ammonium bicarbonate in water and slowly stir in PediaSure powder.
- Add the PediaSure mixture to the butter mixture from the first step.
- Add in flour, cinnamon and almond slivers and mix to form a dough.
- Line a 9" square tray with plastic wrap and place dough in the tray. Compact until the dough is level and cover the top of the tray with plastic wrap.
- Place the tray in the freezer for 6 hours to harden.
- Remove the dough from the freezer and cut into thin slices.
- Place cookie slices on a lined baking tray and bake at 180°C for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- These cookies may also be stored in air tight containers when cooled.
Contributed by PediaMum, Kris Leong, Mother of Daphne