Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 4 slices wholemeal bread
- 4 tablespoons tuna flakes in olive oil
- 2 slices low fat cheese, optional
- Dash of freshly ground black pepper
- ½ tablespoon mayonnaise, optional
- 2 raisins
- 1 Japanese cucumber, cut into sticks
- 1 small carrot, cut into sticks
- 1 cup vanilla yoghurt
- 1 orange, quartered
- Place the DOLPHIN CUTTER on each slice of bread and cheese to cut out dolphin and heart shapes. Set aside.
- Mix tuna flakes together with black pepper and ½ tablespoon mayonnaise.
- To prepare the dolphin sandwiches, spread the prepared tuna mixture and cheese between 2 slices of dolphin shaped bread. Place one raisin each to form the eye of the dolphin.
- To prepare the heart shaped sandwich, spread the prepared tuna mixture in between 2 slices of heart shaped bread. Top with a slice of heart shaped cheese and a carrot stick.
- Arrange the dolphin and heart sandwiches on a plate. Serve together with yoghurt, vegetable sticks and orange quarters.