Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 slices (1 inch thick) red watermelon
- 1 banana, sliced horizontally
- 1 green kiwifruit, skin removed and sliced
- 1 small handful red and green grapes
- 100g milk chocolate, roughly chopped
- To make the chocolate dip, place chopped chocolate in a ramekin dish and melt it in the microwave oven for 30 seconds on medium high. Remove and stir. Repeat till mixture is smooth and chocolate is completely melted. Leave the mixture to cool.
- Use the DINOSAUR CUTTER to cut out “dinosaurs” from the watermelon and place on serving plate.
- Use sliced banana and kiwifruit to form a coconut tree.
- Use grapes to form pebbles.
- Dot the melted chocolate to form the dinosaurs' eyes.
Recipes to be prepared under adult supervision