- 2 Fresh chicken breasts
- 20g Broccoli
- 20g Cauliflower
- 30g Tomato
- 60g Pea sprouts
- 110ml ProSure (liquid, vanilla flavor)
- 10g Garlic
- 1tsp Olive oil
- 4g Sea salt
- 1/2tsp Pepper crush
- 100g Potato
- Cut broccoli and cauliflower into small florets.
- Remove seeds from tomatoes and dice them.
- Cut garlic into quarters. Poach them in ProSure for 15 minutes till soft. Set aside the garlic and keep the milk. Peel and dice potatoes.
- Season chicken breast with a little sea salt and pepper, and pan-fry over medium heat with a little olive oil. Set aside.
- Blanch broccoli and cauliflower florets in boiling water and cool in ice water. Combine with 5ml of olive oil and diced tomatoes to form the salsa.
- Sauté pea sprouts with a little olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Boil potatoes and mash. Add ProSure to the mixture.
- To assemble, place ProSure potato mash on the center of the plate.
- Arrange chicken breast on the mash and garnish with pea sprouts, garlic and the prepared salsa.
- ProSure with mashed potatoes can be served with roast meat and vegetables as well.
Cancer Cancel: Live Right. Eat Well. Cancer Facts & Great Recipes for Cancer Patients
Authors: Dr. Wong Seng Weng & Celebrity Chef Eric Teo