- 120g Mango flesh
- 75 ml Evaporated milk
- 90 ml Water
- 36 g Sugar
- 4 pcs Gelatin sheets
- 110 ml ProSure (liquid, vanilla flavor)
- Some Fresh mango slices 6.
- 7Some Fresh mango puree
- 2 pcs Dried cranberries
- Finely chop dried cranberries.
- Soak gelatin sheets in ice water to bloom for 15 minutes. Squeeze dry.
- Bring mango puree, evaporated milk, water, sugar to a boil.
- Add in gelatin and stir till gelatin dissolves.
- Cool the mixture to room temperature before adding in ProSure.
- Transfer the mixture to a desired porcelain bowl and chill in the fridge till set and firm.
- Decorate with mango slices, fresh mango puree and chopped cranberries.
- Change the fruit puree to vary the flavours.
Cancer Cancel: Live Right. Eat Well. Cancer Facts & Great Recipes for Cancer Patients Authors: Dr. Wong Seng Weng & Celebrity Chef Eric Teo Publisher: Seashore