- 200g Silken tofu (Pasteurized tofu sealed in box, from supermarkets*)
- 80g Vine tomato
*Alternative method of preparation, steam tofu for 10 minutes, leave it to cool and add the dressing.
Ingredients B (Orange Honey Dressing)
- 50g ProSure (powder, orange flavour)
- 100g Tofu
- 50g Fresh orange juice
- 5g Orange zest
- 15g Manuka honey
- To prepare Orange Honey Dressing, place all ingredients B in a large mixing bowl and blend well. Keep chilled till ready to use.
- Cut tofu into half, lengthwise.
- Cut vine tomato into wedges. Place tofu and tomatoes on a deep dish plate.
- Drizzle Dressing and serve.
- This sauce is versatile, drizzle over roasted meat or steamed fish.
- Set in small pudding dishes for a light snack.
Cancer Cancel: Live Right. Eat Well. Cancer Facts & Great Recipes for Cancer Patients
Authors: Dr. Wong Seng Weng & Celebrity Chef Eric Teo