- 100g Bitter sweet chocolate
- 30g Sugar
- 50g Fresh cream
- 150ml ProSure (liquid, vanilla flavor)
- 100ml Whipping fresh cream
- Some Fresh mint leaves
- Some Fresh raspberries
- Some Chocolate shavings
- Chop chocolate.
- Chill whipping fresh cream.
- Rinse mint leaves and raspberries with filtered water, drain and set aside.
- Whisk whipping fresh cream to soft peak and keep aside.
- Meanwhile boil fresh cream and sugar. Stir it into the chopped chocolate slowly to form a liquid paste.
- Fold in whipped cream, followed by ProSure. Transfer into decorative glasses. Set in the chiller overnight.
- Decorate with chocolate shavings, raspberries and mint leaves before serving.
- You can replace chocolate with flavors you prefer such as coffee or green tea.
Cancer Cancel: Live Right. Eat Well. Cancer Facts & Great Recipes for Cancer Patients
Authors: Dr. Wong Seng Weng & Celebrity Chef Eric Teo