Total Time: 35 minutes
Makes: 4 servings
- 4 tbsp. PediaSure Powder (vanilla flavor)
- 2 cups homemade chicken stock
- 200g cauliflower florets
- 150g broccoli florets
- 3 tbsp. corn flour
- 100g cheddar cheese shredded
- ¼ breadcrumbs
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Bring stock to boil in a pot and blanch broccoli and cauliflower florets until three-quarters done.
- Remove and place florets in an ovenproof dish.
- Preheat oven to 250°C.
- Mix together reserved stock, PediaSure and corn flour in a heavy-based pan. Heat gently, and keep stirring. Season with salt and pepper.
- When sauce is thick, stir in cheese, and then pour over florets.
- Sprinkle breadcrumbs over, then place in the oven and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until top is golden brown.
- Remove from oven and serve immediately with bread or baked potatoes.