Delicious golden brown pancakes with the goodness of PediaSure Complete.
(Makes 16 pancakes - 8 servings.)
- 8 scoops of PediaSure Powder
- 300ml cold water
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2½ teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 100g butter
- 2 large eggs
- In a mixing bowl, stir together the flour, baking powder, salt and PediaSure Complete powder.
- Make a well in the centre and pour in the water, eggs, and melted butter and mix until smooth to form the batter
- Pour about ¼ cup of batter onto a hot, lightly greased frying pan.
- Flip to cook the second side when pancake has a bubbly surface and slightly dry edges.
- Cook until pancakes are golden brown.