Total Time: 1hr 20 minutes
Makes: 10 bars
- 1/3 cup Pediasure Powder (vanilla/chocolate)
- 3 tbsp. reduced fat peanut butter
- 2 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 12 large marshmallows
- 1 cup cornflakes, crushed
- 1/3 cup crispy rice cereal
- ¼ cup quick-cooking instant oats
- 1/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp. reduced fat peanut butter
- Line an 8 x 4 inch loaf pan with foil, allowing foil to overlap edges of pan. Lightly oil bottom surface of foil.
- Combine peanut butter, butter and marshmallows in a microwavable bowl. Microwave on high for about 20 seconds. Mix until all is melted and well-mixed.
- In a large bowl, mix Pediasure, corn flake crumbs, rice cereal and oats.
- Add peanut butter mixture and stir to combine. Lightly oil clean hands and press mixture into pan in an even layer.
- Combine chocolate chips and peanut butter in a microwavable bowl. Microwave for about 15 seconds and mix until smooth.
- Spread chocolate mixture over base and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Remove bars from pan by lifting up the edges of foil. Place on a cutting board and cut into 10 pieces.
- Store bars in the refrigerator in an airtight container. Allow bars to cool to room temperature before eating.