Makes: 4 Servings
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 bottle/1 cup PediaSure Liquid (vanilla flavor)
- 2 cups elbow macaroni, enriched
- 1 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- In a medium saucepan, boil the macaroni until cooked. Drain well.
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, melt butter then add flour stirring constantly until a smooth paste forms.
- Slowly add PediaSure (vanilla flavor), continuing to stir constantly until well-blended and smooth (do not boil).
- Remove from heat.
- Add salt, pepper, cheese and cooked macaroni to the PediaSure mixture and mix thoroughly. Serve immediately.
Tips: For extra protein and energy, sprinkle more cheese on top, sprinkle with breadcrumbs, and bake until melted and slightly crunchy.