Makes: 4 Servings
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 bottle / 1 cup PediaSure Liquid (vanilla flavor)
- 8 large eggs
- 2 medium white potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 small onion (¼ cup) chopped
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- ½ cup mixed ham and pepperoni, diced
- ½ green pepper, sliced
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup tomato-based pizza sauce
- ½ cup part-skim mozzarella cheese, grated
- In a 10-inch skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Place potatoes and onions in skillet, cover and cook approximately 10 minutes, until potatoes are tender but still firm. Add ham and pepperoni, green pepper and mushrooms to skillet and cook 1-2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk eggs and PediaSure (vanilla) together.
- Pour egg mixture into skillet. Cook over low to medium heat until eggs are almost set but slightly moist on the surface, approximately 10 minutes. To speed up cooking, lift the edges to allow uncooked egg mixture to run to the bottom of the pan.
- Pour tomato sauce on top and sprinkle with cheese. Cover until cheese is melted.
- Alternatively, if skillet is heatproof, place under broiler for 1-2 minutes until cheese melts. Cut into “pizza slices” and serve!
Tip: Make this recipe with your favorite toppings: protein, veggies, and cheese of your choice.