- 4 scoops Isomil
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 ½ cups chicken stock (375 ml / 12 floz)
- 200g button mushrooms
- 100g shiitake mushrooms
- 80g oyster mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon margarine (diary-free)
- Salt, a pinch if necessary
- Mix together Isomil and hot water.
- Boil the chicken stock in a pot.
- Slice the mushrooms into smaller pieces.
- Add in the mushrooms and margarine in the stock. Allow it to simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Gradually add in the prepared Isomil in the boiling stock, stirring all the time.
- Take the soup off the fire and cool it.
- Using a blender, blend the soup till smooth.
- Warm it up again and ladle into serving bowls. Garnish if desired.
- Serve soup immediately.