- 1½ scoops Isomil
- ⅓ cup hot water
- 84g margarine (dairy-free)
- 68g brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 cup vanilla essence
- 63g self-rising flour
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- 83g raisins
- 60g almonds, chopped
- Lightly grease cookie sheets.
- Mix together Isomil and hot water.
- Mix together the prepared Isomil, margarine, brown sugar, egg and vanilla essence in a bowl with an electric mixer on high speed until blended.
- Mix together the rolled oats, self-rising flour, baking soda and cinnamon and add to mixture. Mix on low speed until blended. Stir in the raisins and almonds.
- Place rounded tablespoonful of cookie dough onto the lightly greased cookie sheet, 2 inches apart from each other.
- Bake cookies at 180° C for 12 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Remove cookies and cool them on a cookie rack or paper towels.
- When cooled, store cookies in an airtight container.
Note: Recipe contains egg.