6 jelly cups
Setting and Chilling Time:
- 4 teaspoons gelatin
- ½ cup hot water
- 6 scoops Isomil
- 1-2 (500g); after skinning and deseeding, (400g) mango
- 125ml water
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Mix together gelatin and hot water.
- Stir well until dissolved.
- Using a food processor, blend together the prepared gelatin, Isomil, mango slices, water, sugar and lemon juice.
- Pour the blend into a jelly bowl and allow it to set in the refrigerator.
- Serve with fresh fruit if desired.