12 medium or 20 mini-sized scones
15 – 20 minutes
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 1 teaspoon mixed spice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 90g margarine (dairy-free)
- 3 scoops Isomil
- 50ml water
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- Preheat the oven to 200° C.
- Line and lightly grease a baking tray.
- Sieve together the flour and spice.
- Mix in the sugar.
- Rub in the margarine until it resembles bread crumbs.
- Mix together Isomil with water.
- Add in honey and the prepared Isomil and mix to form a soft dough.
- Add in cranberries.
- Turn out the dough onto a lightly floured board. Knead dough until smooth.
- Lightly roll out the dough to about a thickness of 2cm.
- Cut out 12 scones.
- Place them on the lightly greased baking tray.
- Bake the scones on a low rack for 15 to 20 minutes until they turn golden brown.