15 minutes per baking tray
- 2 scoops Isomil
- ¾ cup icing sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 5 tablespoons self-rising flour
- 2 egg white
- 60g almonds, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 200° C.
- Line and lightly grease baking trays.
- Sift together the Isomil, icing sugar, cocoa powder and self-rising flour.
- Whip the egg whites in a bowl with a hand-held blender or an electric mixer on medium speed until stiff, then fold in the mixture until it is well mixed.
- Fold in the chopped almonds.
- Place about 20 rounded tablespoonful of cookie dough onto the lightly greased baking sheet, 5 cm apart from each other.
- Bake each tray of cookies for about 15 minutes or until cookies are lightly brown and firm.
- Remove cookies from the tray and cool on a cookie rack or paper towels.
- When cooled, store cookies in an airtight container.
Note: Recipe contains egg.