- 5 scoops (45g) Glucerna powder
- 150ml boiled, cooled water
- 2 tablespoons (3g) alternate sweetener
- 6 tablespoons (60g) boiled red beans, drained
- ½ teaspoon (2.5g) pandan or vanilla essence
- In a mixing bowl, add water, Glucerna powder and alternate sweetener. Mix well to dissolve the powder.
- Add 4 tbsp boiled red beans and blend well using a food processor or hand blender.
- Add the remaining whole red bean into the prepared mix.
- Flavour with pandan or vanilla essence. Stir well.
- Allow liquid to settle. Chill in refrigerator till bubbles subside.
- Pour into ice lolly moulds and freeze.
- Remove from freezer, dip in a bath of warm water to unmould and serve immediately.