- 5 scoops (45g) Glucerna powder
- 200ml boiled, cooled water
- 2 tablespoons (3g) alternate sweetener
- teaspoon (0.7g) green tea powder*
- In a mixing bowl, add water, Glucerna powder and alternate sweetener. Mix well to dissolve the powder.
- Add green tea powder and blend well using a food processor or hand blender.
- Allow liquid to settle. Chill in refrigerator till bubbles subside.
- Pour into ice lolly moulds and freeze.
- Remove from freezer, dip in a bath of warm water to unmould and serve immediately.
*Bakeable green tea powder