Glucerna® Hotcakes with Creamy Vanilla Sauce
- 2 small eggs
- 45g Glucerna® Triple Care Powder
- 70ml water
- 40g all-purpose flour
- 10g whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- A pinch of salt
Creamy sauce (optional)
- 7.5g Glucerna® Triple Care Powder
- 10ml water
- 50g strawberries
- 20g blueberries
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs until frothy.
- Dissolve Glucerna® Triple Care Powder in water, then add to eggs and whisk until frothy.
- Sift all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, baking powder and salt into the bowl and mix well as quickly as possible into a smooth batter. Leave the batter in the fridge for at least 20 minutes before cooking.
- Heat a non-stick flat-base pan over low heat. Coat the bottom of the pan with some butter.
- Pour a scoop of batter onto the heated pan. Leave gaps between the hotcakes to prevent sticking.
- Once bubbles start to form on batter surface, loosen the bottom of the hotcake with a spatula then flip over to other side and cook for another 30 seconds.
- To make creamy vanilla sauce as topping, dissolve Glucerna® Triple Care Powder in water. Serve hotcakes hot with fruit toppings and creamy sauce on the side.
Nutrition Information Per Serve*
*Includes nutrition content of sauce & suggested toppings
|Fat (g)||Fibre (g)|
Adjust serving to calorie & carbohydrate allowance. Consult your healthcare professional.