Glucerna® Black Sesame Pudding
- 20g black sesame seeds
- 5 level scoops of Glucerna® Triple Care Powder
- 200ml water
- 1.5 teaspoons of gelatin powder
- 20ml of water
- Wash black sesame seeds first then dry-roast them in a pan until dry. Once the seeds start to pop in the pan, set aside to cool.
- Gently sprinkle gelatin powder over 20ml of water and wait for it to bloom.
- Dissolve Glucerna® Triple Care Powder in 200ml water.
- Once the gelatin powder has absorbed the water, mix well with Glucerna® mixture.
- Pour 140ml of the Glucerna® mixture into a serving cup and freeze for at least 30 minutes.
- Blend the remaining Glucerna® mixture and black sesame seeds until smooth. Then pour into the same serving cup and refrigerate at least 4 hours or until set.
Nutrition Information Per Serve
|Fat (g)||Fibre (g)|
Adjust serving to calorie & carbohydrate allowance. Consult your healthcare professional.