- 2 tsp cooking oil
- 1 whole garlic, minced
- 6 prawns, de-shelled
- 160g fish, sliced and marinated in 1 tsp soy sauce
- ½ carrots, sliced
- 50g chye sim
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- ¼ tsp pepper
- Thickening solution: 2 tsp corn flour,mixed with 2 tbsp water
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 pack (200ml) oral nutrition supplement,savoury flavour
- 200g rice noodles, blanched in water
- Heat the oil in a wok over medium heat, add in the minced garlic and stir fry until fragrant.
- Add fish and prawns and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add in carrots and chye sim and sauté for another 2–3 minutes until cooked through.
- Pour ingredients into a separate bowl. Set aside.
- To make the broth, add chicken stock, oyster sauce, soy sauce, sugar, and pepper to the wok. Stir.
- Add the thickening solution to the broth and stir to mix. Cook until it reduces to half its original volume.
- Add egg into the broth while stirring. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in the oral nutrition supplement.
- Plate the rice noodles. Top each plate with broth and stir-fried vegetables before serving
|Approximate Nutritional Information(per serving)|
Source:Changi General Hospital