- 2 tsp oil
- 1 shallot, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed
- 2–3 slices ginger
- ½ tsp white pepper
- 1 stalk lemongrass
- 1¼ cups water
- 50g chicken thigh
- 150g green papaya (~¼ of a papaya), chopped
- 3 dried red dates
- 50g fish, sliced
- 1 pack (200ml) oral nutrition supplement,savoury flavour
- Salt, to taste
- Heat the oil in a large pot over medium heat. Fry the shallot, garlic, ginger, white pepper and lemongrass in oil until fragrant.
- Add the water, chicken, green papaya and dried red dates. Cover and bring to boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add the fish slices and cook for 1 minute or until the desired consistency is reached.
- Remove from stove. Add in the oral nutrition supplement and season with salt. Serve
|Approximate Nutritional Information(per serving)|
Source:Changi General Hospital