- 1 yellow sweet potato (120g), peeled and cut into half inch cubes
- 1 purple sweet potato (120g), peeled and cut into half inch cubes
- ½ cup of yam (80g), cut into half inch cubes
- 6 cups water
- ¾ cup coconut milk
- ¹⁄3 cup sago
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 4–6 pandan leaves, washed and knotted together
- 1 pack (200ml) oral nutrition supplement,vanilla flavour
- Place sweet potatoes and yam on a single layer in a steamer for about 6–8 minutes until just cooked through.
- Add water into a large pot along with knotted pandan leaves and bring to a boil. Once boiling, lower heat and simmer for a further 20 minutes.
- Add sweet potatoes and yam into water and bring to a boil. Add the sago and simmer till the sago starts to turn translucent (about 5 minutes).
- Add coconut milk and oral nutrition supplement and serve warm.
|Approximate Nutritional Information(per serving)|
Source:Changi General Hospital