- 6 scoops Isomil
- ¾ cup previously boiled cooled water
- 1 packet, 90g orange jelly crystals
- 1 cup hot water
- 60g mandarin orange segments
- Mix together Isomil with previously boiled cooled water.
- Stir well and chill in the refrigerator.
- Mix jelly crystals with hot water.
- Stir well until crystals dissolve.
- Pour the mixture into a glass bowl and leave it to chill in the freezer until the mixture is almost set.
- Remove the mixture from the freezer and whip it with the prepared Isomil until the mixture becomes foamy.
- Return the mixture to the refrigerator to set.
- Serve with orange segments.