- 6 scoops Isomil
- 240ml water
- 1 ½ tablespoons cornflour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 drop edible yellow food coloring
- ½ teaspoon vanilla essence
- 15 mini tartlet cases
- Fresh fruit slices as desired, for garnishing
- In a heavy-bottomed pan, mix together Isomil, water, cornflour, sugar, food coloring and vanilla essence.
- Gently warm the mixture, stirring all the time over a low heat, until the custard thickens.
- Spoon the custard into the mini tartlets.
- Serve; topped with slices of fresh fruit.
Note: The mini tartlets can be bought from baking essential stores such as Phoon Huat or Red Man.