GROW® YOUR KID’S ADVENTURE!
For your child, every day is ripe for adventure! Make every opportunity count for them to grow and develop their mind and body. Prepare them for the daily adventures by supporting their growing needs with GROW®.
WHY CHOOSE GROW®?
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) is an important building block for the development of brain and eyes.
- Choline helps support overall mental functioning.
- Taurine helps to support overall mental and physical development.
- Calcium helps to support development of strong bones and teeth.
- Vitamin D helps support calcium absorption and improves bone strength.
- Protein provides the essential amino acids needed to aid in the building and maintenance of body tissues.
- Antioxidant system with Selenium, Vitamins C & E to help protect cells from free radicals.
- Iron & Zinc are necessary for normal immune system function.
GROW® Stage 4 and Stage 5 are 25% lower in saturated fat and sugar; and 25% higher in calcium than regular growing-up milk.
1 Tan XR, Tan WEC, Lim MT, Jacob A. Are Our Children Eating a Balanced Diet? A Food Group Analysis of the Diets of a 3-Year-Old Children in Singapore. Annals Academy of Medicine October 2015, Vol. 44 (Suppl) No. 10. S330.
2 Healthy Food for Kids and Teens.
3 For Children 3 - < 5 years, Singapore’s Recommended Dietary Allowances (RDA) for Calcium is 600 mg per day, and for Vitamin D is 10 mcg per day. For children 7 - < 10 years, Singapore’s Recommended Dietary Allowances (RDA) for Calcium is 700 mg per day, and for Vitamin D is 2.5 mcg per day.
4 Comparison based on 2 servings of 200ml of each beverage with Singapore’s Recommended Dietary Allowances (RDA) for children 3 - <5 years and 7 - <10 years.
SIGN UP AND
GET A FREE SAMPLE