ABBOTT CARES ASSISTANCE SCHEME
- The Abbott Cares Scheme is established to support household "champions" in charge of their families' nutritional needs, by subsidising the retail selling price of Abbott Nutrition products to our customers so as to support families during times of financial need.
- Over a 6-month period, a maximum of 1,000 Qualifying Households get to purchase Abbott Nutrition products at a special price.
- The scheme does not apply to requests made for infant products below 6 months.
Before submitting your application, please read all the information contained in the Abbott Cares Assistance Scheme Application Form.
- Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident (at least one immediate family member in the same household must be a Singapore Citizen).
- Per Capita Income (PCI) not exceeding SG$750 per month. PCI is computed based on the Gross Household Income divided by the number of members in the household.
How To Participate
- The following documents are required to assess your application (Refer to Abbott Cares Application Form for details):
- Latest pay slip
- CPF statements for last 12 months
- Latest Income Tax Notice of Assessment
- NRIC or birth certificate copies of all household members
- Download a copy of the Abbott Cares Assistance Scheme Application Form.
- Submit all documents and application form either by email to email@example.com or post to:
Abbott Laboratories (S) Pte Ltd
3 Fraser St, #23-28 Duo Tower
- Our Abbott Cares Team will assess your application to determine if you qualify for the scheme
- You will receive a call or an email within 14 working days of application, informing you of the outcome.
For further information, please submit your enquiry at https://www.abbott.com.sg/contact-us.html.
All personal information provided by you in relation to your application to participate in the Abbott Cares Scheme, including your pay slip, CPF statements and income tax notice, shall be kept confidential by Abbott and will not be used for any purpose other than determining if you qualify for the Abbott Cares Scheme. This shall not affect any separate authorisation given by you to Abbott to contact you by mail, email, phone and/or SMS regarding Abbott’s products and services and for market research or marketing purposes.
Additional terms and conditions may apply. Abbott reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.