Every tiny tummy is unique
2 out of 3 infants experience common feeding problems1. These include colic, gas, fussiness, spit-up, constipation, diarrhoea and eczema, which can be stressful for you and your baby. That’s why we have Similac Total Comfort, an easy-to-digest formula, now backed by our TummiCare Guarantee^.
Go ahead; pick up a tin of Similac Total Comfort Stage 2. We’ve got your back. If your baby doesn’t enjoy it, we’ll send direct to your doorstep another tin of formula from the Similac range, FREE^.
What is the TummiCare Guarantee
The TummiCare Guarantee is our promise to you. If your baby does not enjoy Similac Total Comfort Stage 2, you get to try another Similac® formula delivered direct to your doorstop for FREE^.
How to Get Your TummiCare Guarantee
Step 1: Purchase Similac Total Comfort Stage 2 from participating retailers^ between 15 June to 31 December 2017.
Step 2: If your baby does not enjoy Similac Total Comfort Stage 2, register your receipt within 14 days of purchase to qualify for the TummiCare Guarantee. (Keep original receipt as proof of purchase). You will also receive a call from our Nutrition Advisor for further assistance.
Step 3: The replacement Similac formula will be delivered to you, right to your doorstep.
Terms & Conditions^
- Participating product is for Similac Total Comfort 2 (820g), distributed by Abbott Laboratories Singapore.
- Replacement milk formula can either be: Similac Follow-on (850g), Similac Organic 2 (658g) or Isomil 2 (850g). Excludes all types of Infant formula (0-6 months).
- Replacement milk formula is non-refundable and non-exchangeable for cash.
- Limit to 1 replacement per household.
- If your baby does not enjoy Similac Total Comfort Stage 2, registration for Similac Total Comfort TummiCare Guarantee must be completed within 14 days from date of purchase.
- All receipts must be dated after 15 June 2017 from participating retailers. Only valid for Similac Total Comfort 2 (820g) distributed by Abbott Laboratories Singapore.
- Participating retailers are FairPrice, FairPrice Finest, FairPrice Xtra, Cold Storage, Giant, Guardian, Watsons, Sheng Siong and Abbott’s official stores on eStore, Abbott Store, Lazada, Qoo10 and Redmart.
- Registration closes 31 December 2017, 2359 hours. Online entries must be accompanied with a complete scan of the original receipt. Entries with unclear or incomplete receipt scans will be disqualified.
- Please allow 1 week after speaking to our Nutrition Advisor for replacement milk formula to be delivered to you.
- Abbott reserves the right to substitute replacement milk formula with any item of similar or lower value, amend the terms and conditions, or terminate this programme without prior notice. Other terms and conditions may apply.
1. Abbott global tolerance survey 12/08, n=5000. (Respondents included Singaporeans). Common feeding tolerance symptoms include gassiness, bloatedness, fussiness (crying), spit-up, constipation, colic and eczema.
All content here including text, graphics, images and other posted materials are provided for general informational purposes only. This website, including its links to other sites, is not designed to, and should not be construed to, provide medical advice, professional diagnosis, opinion or treatment to you or any other individual, and is not intended as a substitute for medical or professional care and treatment. If you have a question or have concerns regarding your child’s ability to tolerate feeds, please consult a physician for further information.