Milk should remain an integral part of your child's diet, even as he or she gets older. Growing-up milk such as GROW offers a clear advantage over fresh milk or UHT milk. Specially designed for school-going children in Singapore, GROW contains a combination of 26 vitamins and minerals, DHA, Choline, Taurine and Prebiotics. GROW is scientifically designed to support the nourishment of children in their formative years to get the most out of work and play.
Not only is GROW nutritious, it is developed to appeal to the taste buds of children, making it a truly enjoyable beverage. GROW is available in both powder and ready-to-drink format to provide quality nutrition for your child.
PLAY. LEARN. GROW.
- PROPRIETARY INGREDIENTS
- NUTRITIONAL FACTS
Higher in Calcium & Vitamin D^
- Calcium helps build strong bones and teeth
- Vitamin D supports calcium absorption and improves bone strength
26 Vitamins & Minerals
- Support overall growth and development
- Iron & Zinc help support your child’s natural defenses
- Vitamins B1 and B2 help to release energy from proteins, fats and carbohydrates
- Antioxidants e.g. Selenium, Vitamin C and E help to protect cells from free radicals that may have escaped the natural processes of your child’s body defenses
Choline, Taurine & DHA
- Support mental and physical development+
2 Prebiotics (Inulin & FOS)
- Promote the growth of good Bifidus bacteria to help maintain a healthy digestive system
GROW is a Healthier Choice product which is 25% lower in sugar and 25% higher in calcium than regular growing-up milk.
^In comparison to previous formulation for GROW Preschool and GROW School
+For children up to 6 years of age
Bone up for health
Childhood is a crucial period to start investing in bone health, as bones grow longer and stronger during this time (and continue to do so into adolescence). Having healthy bones provides the foundation for children to withstand the stresses of daily activities, and lowers the risk for osteoporosis later in life.
Calcium is essential nutrient for building and maintaining strong bones and teeth. Dairy products such as milk are excellent sources of calcium. However, research1 showed that
- 6 in 10 children in Singapore (7-10 years old) do not meet their daily milk recommendation.
- 1 in 3 mothers in Singapore is not aware of their child’s daily milk requirement.
Phosphorous is a major component of bones and teeth (other than calcium) and can be found in meat, poultry, fish, eggs.
Vitamin D helps the body to absorb calcium and phosphorous from food. The body can produce vitamin D with the help of sunlight. Food sources include cereals and growing-up milk with vitamin D.
Grow Up Smart
Proper nutrition not only enables your child to grow up well physically, but also helps to nourish his or cognitive development.
Choline supports the overall mental functioning of the brain and can be found in milk, liver, eggs and peanuts.
Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) is a fatty acid found in the brain. DHA is mainly found in fatty fish like salmon and sardine.
Iodine is needed for the production of thyroid hormones which support normal brain development.Sources include seaweed, seafood, and dairy products.
Iron is a major component of red blood cells which carry oxygen to all parts of the body to help the body's production of energy. Meat, fish and poultry are rich in iron.
Taurine helps to support overall mental and physical development. Sources include shellfish, meat and fish.
1Goh DY, Jacob A. Children's consumption of beverages in Singapore: Knowledge, attitudes and practice. J Paediatrics and child Health. Vol 47(2011) 465-472.
PRODUCTS IN THIS RANGE